How to Sign Up for Meets
- Go to https://palisades.swimtopia.com and click Login.
- Sign on to your account. If you can’t remember your password, click Unable to Login to reset your password.
- Go to Home page and select Meets & Events tab
- Click Meet Entry for the meet you want to sign up for.
- Click Edit.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down menu. The menu reads:
- Attending this meet
- Not be attending this meet
NOTE: Selecting the correct option is very important. While the computer selects relays based on prior recorded performance, the coach often changes relay positions.
- If it is a B Meet, select the events that your swimmer would like to swim. Your swimmer may swim a maximum of three stroke events (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke or butterfly) and IM (Individual Medley).
- Click Save to record your choices.
Signup Instructions for Jobs at Meets
How to Register for Jobs at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Meets and Events" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.